We are always looking for talented… Sales Associates/Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Lot Attendants!! If you are interested, please fill out this online application.
Michael Gray will contact you to review your application and then schedule an interview.
Seeking qualified applicants for positions in Texas, Arizona and Nevada.
Site ManagerResponsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Computer experience – daily, weekly and monthly reports and emails
• Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every opportunity
• Must show responsibility in being punctual and on time
• Daily, weekly and monthly report responsibilities
• Personally handle customer complaints or issues
• Responsible for training of site personnel
• Ensure smooth operations at the car wash
• Manages inventory/ordering
• Responsible for Daily deposits being deposited
• Constant supervision and upkeep of the premises
• Scheduling of personnel in profitable manner
• Foster a team environment and demonstrate team leadership
Lot Attendant Expected to help in production areas. Duties include, but not limited to;
• Loading and prepping vehicles for the car wash, making safety a number one priority.
• Help maintain equipment, the facility and assist the management team.
• Keeping image and cleanliness standards.
• Assist with curbside advertising and greeting of customers.
The ideal candidate may not have any industry specific experience, but will possess the ability to perform manual labor tasks in a fast paced environment, with a great attitude and have a desire to grow as an individual inside the company.
Employees who make it past the 90 day probationary period will be eligible for review for a Manager In Training opportunity.Apply Online TODAY!